3431 Arendell St.
Morehead City, NC
Commitments to diversity and inclusivity are fundamental to the Rodriguez Lab and UNC-EMES’s mission.
Lab Musings (mostly)
- RT @annesmileyy: The 2022 @UNC_EMES grad student retreat was amazing! Loved spending time outdoors with fellow students and learning about… 08:27:27 PM October 12, 2022 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @susanalesecohen: Have you met @ENEC_UNC graduate student @AndrewZachman? He studies the impact of forest stand structure and fire freq… 08:12:33 PM September 13, 2022 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @UNCims: Did you catch the first field site blog post? Check it out! Stay tuned for a new post later this week. 06:00:09 PM September 11, 2022 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
Lesson plans for middle- and high-school teachers that focus on estuarine fish habitats can be found here.
- Explaining the wide range of salt marsh carbon accumulation rates August 12, 2022
- Working with John Anderson for 30 years June 18, 2022
- Elevations where oyster reefs grow best increase as they age June 3, 2021